Rabu, 14 Agustus 2013

Bench Dog Tools 10-050 Interlock Signmaker's Letters Set
Interlock Signmaker´s Letter TemplateCreate sign text easily with your router. Templates interlock to form a stable pattern as you rout signs with appropriate carbide router bits and bushings. Secure patterns to your work surface with masking tape. Letter set includes: A, A, B, C, D, E, E, F, G, H, I, I, J, K, L, L, M, M, N, N, O, O, P, P, Q, R, R, S, S, T, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, ´, 3-spacers, guide bushing, and router bit. For number templates refer to model No. 10-051 (SKU 366320).
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
Bench Dog Tools 10-050 Interlock Signmaker's Letters Set Bench Dog Tools 10-050 Interlock Signmaker's Letters Set
Product Features :
  • Letters Kits include: A, A, B, C, D, E, E, F, G, H, I, I, J, K, L, L, M, M, N, N, O, O, P, P, Q, R, R, S, S, T, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z, ?, and three spacers
  • Includes router bit and guide bushing
  • 2-1/4-Inch Comic Sans font style
  • Interlocking templates form a stable pattern

Rating : 2.5 out of 5.0
List Price : $30.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar