Selasa, 13 Agustus 2013

Empire Level 880-24 24-Inch Heavy Duty I-Beam Level
Empire Level E80 series 24" heavy duty level. True Blue vials are accurate to within 0.0005" per inch in all 10 level and plumb working positions. Super strong anodized I-Beam frame. Shock absorbing endcaps. Top reading window.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
Empire Level 880-24 24-Inch Heavy Duty I-Beam Level
Product Features :
  • 24" Heavy Duty I-Beam Level with Top Read Windows for level and Vari-Pitch¿ vials
  • Vari-Pitch¿ reads from level to 1/2" pitch in 1/8th" increments
  • Working edges are machined for accuracy
  • Beveled endplates protect from shock

Rating : 5.0 out of 5.0
List Price : $23.35

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar